Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: damned damd
- Expletive used informally as an intensifier
"I'll be damned (or blessed or darned or goddamned) if I'll do any such thing";
- blasted, blame [N. Amer], blamed, blessed, damn, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal, dashed [Brit], doggone [N. Amer]
- (Christianity) in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
"poor damned souls";
- cursed, doomed, unredeemed, unsaved
- People who are condemned to eternal punishment
"he felt he had visited the realm of the damned"
- In a damnable manner
"kindly Arthur--so damned , politely , endlessly persistent!";
- damnably, cursedly
- Wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
"The bad witch damned the child";
- curse, beshrew [archaic], bedamn [archaic], anathemize, anathemise [Brit], imprecate, maledict [archaic], doggone [N. Amer], dang [N. Amer]
- Find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws
- knock, criticize, criticise [Brit], pick apart
- Condemn as being bad, harmful, immoral, etc.
"the report damned the clubs more for their disregard of the existing rules"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word damned
admned dmaned danmed damend damnde
samned wamned eamned ramned famned vamned camned xamned dqmned dwmned dsmned dxmned dzmned danned dahned dajned dakned da,ned dambed damged damhed damjed dammed damnwd damnsd damndd damnfd damnrd damn3d damn4d damnes damnew damnee damner damnef damnev damnec damnex