Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: callus ka-lus
- An area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot)
- Bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
- (botany) an isolated thickening of tissue, especially a stiff protuberance on the lip of an orchid
- Cause a callus to form on
"The long march had callused his feet"
- Form a callus or calluses
"His foot callused"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word callus
acllus clalus callus caluls callsu
xallus sallus dallus fallus vallus cqllus cwllus csllus cxllus czllus caklus cailus caolus caplus ca.lus ca,lus calkus calius calous calpus cal.us cal,us callys call7s call8s callis callks calljs callhs callua calluq calluw callue callud calluc callux calluz