Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: caller ko-lu(r)
- A social or business visitor
- An investor who buys a call option
- The bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands
- A person who announces the changes of steps during a dance
"you need a fiddler and a caller for country dancing";
- Someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice
"the callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner"
- The person who convenes a meeting
"who is the caller of this meeting?"
- The person initiating a telephone call
"there were so many callers that he finally disconnected the telephone";
- caller-up, phoner, telephoner
- Providing coolness
"'caller' is a Scottish term as in 'a caller breeze'"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word caller
acller claler caller calelr callre
xaller saller daller faller valler cqller cwller csller cxller czller cakler cailer caoler capler ca.ler ca,ler calker calier caloer calper cal.er cal,er callwr callsr calldr callfr callrr call3r call4r callee calle4 calle5 callet calleg callef called