Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: bagging bag-ing
- Coarse fabric used for bags or sacks
- (hunting) capture or kill, as in hunting
"bag a few pheasants"
- Hang loosely, like an empty bag
- Bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- Take unlawfully
- Put into a bag
"The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
- Make first claim on something; take possession of
- bagsy [UK]
- [Austral] Criticize sarcastically
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word bagging
abgging bgaging bagging bagigng baggnig baggign
vagging fagging gagging hagging nagging bqgging bwgging bsgging bxgging bzgging bafging barging batging bayging bahging banging babging bavging bagfing bagring bagting bagying baghing bagning bagbing bagving baggung bagg8ng bagg9ng baggong bagglng baggkng baggjng baggibg baggigg baggihg baggijg baggimg bagginf bagginr baggint bagginy bagginh bagginn bagginb bagginv