Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: backed bakt
- Having a back or backing, usually of a specified type
- (photography) used of film that is coated on the side opposite the emulsion with a substance to absorb light
- Pick one person to give support and approval to in a particular role
"I backed Kennedy in 1960";
- endorse, indorse, plump for, plunk for, support
- Travel backward
"back into the driveway"; "The car backed up and hit the tree"
- Give support or one's approval to
"I can't back this plan";
- second, endorse, indorse
- Cause to travel backward
"back the car into the parking spot"
- Support financial backing for
"back this enterprise"
- Be in back of
"My garage backs their yard"
- Place a bet on
"Which horse are you backing?";
- bet on, gage [archaic], stake, game, punt
- Shift to a counterclockwise direction
"the wind backed"
- Establish as valid or genuine
"Can you back up your claims?";
- back up
- Strengthen by providing with a back or backing
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word backed
abcked bcaked bakced bacekd backde
vacked facked gacked hacked nacked bqcked bwcked bscked bxcked bzcked baxked basked badked bafked bavked bacjed bacued bacied bacoed bacled bac.ed bac,ed bacmed backwd backsd backdd backfd backrd back3d back4d backes backew backee backer backef backev backec backex