Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: academic ,a-ku'de-mik
- Associated with academia or an academy
"the academic curriculum"; "academic gowns"
- Hypothetical or theoretical and not expected to produce an immediate or practical result
"an academic discussion"; "an academic question"
- Marked by a narrow focus on or display of learning especially its trivial aspects
"All his life he went on making academic jokes";
- donnish, pedantic
- Having an aptitude for study
- An educator who works at a college or university
- academician, faculty member
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word academic
caademic aacdemic acdaemic acaedmic acadmeic acadeimc academci
qcademic wcademic scademic xcademic zcademic axademic asademic adademic afademic avademic acqdemic acwdemic acsdemic acxdemic aczdemic acasemic acawemic acaeemic acaremic acafemic acavemic acacemic acaxemic acadwmic acadsmic acaddmic acadfmic acadrmic acad3mic acad4mic acadenic acadehic acadejic acadekic acade,ic academuc academ8c academ9c academoc academlc academkc academjc academix academis academid academif academiv