Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: absolute ,ab-su'loot or 'ab-su,loot [N. Amer], 'ab-su,loot [Brit]
- Perfect, complete or pure
"absolute loyalty"; "absolute silence"; "absolute truth"; "absolute alcohol"
- Complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as an intensifier
"absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit";
- downright, out-and-out, rank, right-down, sheer
- Not limited by law
"an absolute monarch"
- Expressing finality with no implication of possible change
"an absolute guarantee to respect the nation's authority"
- Not capable of being violated or infringed
"absolute human rights";
- infrangible, inviolable
- Something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word absolute
basolute asbolute aboslute absloute absoulte absoltue absoluet
qbsolute wbsolute sbsolute xbsolute zbsolute avsolute afsolute agsolute ahsolute ansolute abaolute abqolute abwolute abeolute abdolute abcolute abxolute abzolute absilute abs9lute abs0lute absplute absllute absklute absokute absoiute absooute absopute abso.ute abso,ute absolyte absol7te absol8te absolite absolkte absoljte absolhte absolure absolu5e absolu6e absoluye absoluhe absoluge absolufe absolutw absoluts absolutd absolutf absolutr absolut3 absolut4