Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Preposition: above u'búv
- At a higher position than
"the picture above radiator"; "the light above the table";
- At an earlier place
- In or to a place that is higher
- higher up, in a higher place, to a higher place
- Appearing earlier in the same text
"flaws in the above interpretation"
- An earlier section of a written text
"for instructions refer to the above"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word above