Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: abject 'ab,jekt
- Of the most contemptible kind
- low, low-down, miserable, scummy, scurvy
- Most unfortunate or miserable
"the most abject slaves joined in the revolt"; "abject poverty"
- Showing utter resignation or hopelessness
- Showing humiliation or submissiveness
"an abject apology"
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word abject
baject ajbect abejct abjcet abjetc
qbject wbject sbject xbject zbject avject afject agject ahject anject abhect abyect abuect abiect abkect ab,ect abmect abnect abjwct abjsct abjdct abjfct abjrct abj3ct abj4ct abjext abjest abjedt abjeft abjevt abjecr abjec5 abjec6 abjecy abjech abjecg abjecf