Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: male meyl
- An animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- A person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- male person
- (biology) being the sex (of plant or animal) that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that perform the fertilizing function in generation
"a male infant"; "a male holly tree"
- Characteristic of a man
"a deep male voice";
- manful, manlike, manly, virile
- For or pertaining to or composed of men or boys
"the male lead"; "the male population"
- (of a mechanical part or electronic connector) fitting into a female part to form a connection
- The capital of Maldives in the centre of the islands
Possible typos and wrong spellings of the word Male